2022 Moon Dweller Workbook
An added bonus of this year’s calendar workbook is that it comes with a FREE COURSE that guides you through all of the concepts and applications of this workbook! Once you receive your workbook you will be able to access the course via a QR code in the opening pages.
This is the 2022 version of The Moon Dweller Calendar/Journal. It is now called a workbook because it’s a resource that supports your cosmic education as you learn about the cosmic cycles of yourself and of the Moon.
What is Thee Moon Dweller Workbook?
This workbook is a tool and resource that allows you to approach time in a new way. This is done by working with the cosmic cycles of our Sun and Moon — and also with the cycles of your cosmic self. Thee Moon Dweller will help you experience time as cycles that are synced with the cosmic rhythms of our universe, using a circular calendar, and integrating the solar and lunar cycles’ trek through the Zodiac.
What’s in this workbook?
- Astro Cycles 101: Background information on circles, cycles, the Moon and Sun Cycles, and the Zodiac — plus a guide that shows you how to get the most out of this workbook
- In-Depth Course Access: The 2022 workbook is accompanied by its foundational course to guide you in grounding into the many cycles of life with the Sun and Moon. Together, we will connect to the wisdom and nature of this circular calendar to invite new revelations and insights into our life!
- 2022 at a Glance: A circular calendar integrated with the Moon’s trek through the Zodiac for the months of January to December 2022
- Broken down into three types of circles
- The yearly circle
- The monthly circle
- The weekly circle
- Daily Cosmic Weather Report: information from the Moon’s cycle through the Zodiac that will help you optimize your day, and bring awareness to the day’s natural cosmic energy
- New/Full Moon Guides: A detailed explanation of each New Moon and Full Moon from Astrologer Shannon Aganza
- Journaling Space: Use the blank page space next to your circles to write down any notes, thoughts, or feelings.
New for 2022:
- Full Moon artwork that invites you to get creative; color it in to unwrap your unique process each Full Moon (artwork is by the amazing Marissa Quinn).
- New artwork in each weekly spread to deepen our understanding of these cycles.
- New circle designs! We are still working in circles (of course!!) but each monthly circle and weekly circle will have new design concepts incorporated into it to help elevate your experience of self- and cosmic-awareness.
Book Size: US Letter Landscape (11" x 8.5")
Book Time Zone: Pacific Daylight Time
Delivery time can take up to 1.5-2 weeks (this includes processing, printing and shipping time).